Miller Homes is a respected national homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. We believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting our customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase. That is The Miller Difference.
We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our team based in our Teesside office (located in Newton Aycliffe) reporting to the Director/Personal Assistant. There are fantastic opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
Key Functional Areas:
- Reception - answering calls from customers / employees and directing as necessary
- Electronic and paper filing of correspondence, general papers and emails
- Stationery ordering for the regional office
- Maintain and circulate staff induction folder for new starters
- Typing of a variety of documents including letters, memos, reports, presentations, minutes
- Arranging meeting and meeting rooms, welcoming visitors and arranging tea/coffee/lunches
- Dealing with calls from regions and requesting information from them and chasing for responses
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Printing LAF files (when required)
- Helping with Board packs for monthly meetings (when required)
- Other ad hoc duties which are required
How to apply
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 9th December 2021
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
(No Agencies Please)